Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Dinner tonight

I spent most of the day with my good friend, and grocery shopping.....since I'm trying to make dump crock pot recipes for weekends, I've got 3 lined up for this coming weekend. I forgot all about what to make for dinner tonight! So, since I was separating some ground beef for 2 other meals, I pulled aside 2 pounds of ground beef (I used 80/20 because it comes in a large 5lb package at our Aldi for under $13).
  I made my infamous Cheese-Stuffed Meatloaf, its so simple, a tween could make it!
I know it doesn't look the greatest, but its good! I always put in 1 diced garlic glove, a couple shakes of each dried onion flakes, white pepper, cayenne pepper, and cumin. Then, your typical egg as binder, & whatever you use to soak up the grease, crackers or dried bread crumbs. Bake at 375 for, I'm not sure, 35 minutes? You'll want to check it shortly after 20 minutes to see if its done. Since its so thin, it doesn't need long at all to bake. Wait till you take a bite of it.....you'll want to make it again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment