Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Baking......busy...not enough eggs...ACK! NO BAKING FOR OVER A WEEK?

Ok, I haven't baked since, a week ago? But, I do plan on baking again this week, it'll be white & wheat bread. I'll be posting pictures the following week as my girls will be with me & we'll be having my oldest's birthday party (its this Saturday but they'll be with their dad), so we're doing hers at our house on the 22nd instead. I was going to make S'Mores cupcakes, but forgot a few ingredients, so unless I can get those by them, I'll be making something else (and yes, pics will go up!)
  Have a great weekend!
   Update:
   Ok, so bad mom, I forgot to add those ingredients to my grocery list, so I'm not able to make the S'mores this time, but I will next time! This time I'm making chocolate cupcakes with bright pink & purple icing. I'm cheating though with the icing to save eggs, by using a tub of it. But I'll try to remember & take pictures before they get devoured by my girl's & their cousins.
  Update of an update:
 So I fibbed, I didn't get a picture of the finished product, but they were good. I got the recipe out of one of my personal cookbooks, which I'll have to post the name of it later on.......

No comments:

Post a Comment